Friday, March 2, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Not missing in action, just on extended leave.



\
<< What is everyone planning?   


Hi all!
New person here.  I haven't had a change to go through the archives yet, but hope to in the not too distant future.  Meanwhile, I write today from my residency at a college in Vermont.  I arrived yesterday.  My area of interest is sustainability.  Papercreting, of course meshes well with this.  

I have ample credits toward all disciplines except the arts, so my challenge for the semester is to incorporate an arts passion with sustainability.  I would be grateful for any and all ideas on how to potentially satisfy this aspect through papercreting.

I do NOT mean to say that a house or other structure built of papercrete is not art.  Of course it is.  I am just not sure that I can come in as a new person and build a house of papercrete in a semester.  :)  

Would love any ideas.

Thanks!
Teri, who is so excited about all this!



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___