Thursday, March 29, 2012

[papercreters] Welding spider gears in mixer differential?




I wonder if anyone could help me with this. I had the differential on my tow mixer lock up and disintegrate and a friend of mine who has never used a tow mixer suggested that welding the spider gears would make the assembly hold up better. I looked up the procedure on line and it is quite doable, just don't know if it's worth the effort.
--- On Thu, 3/29/12, trendawareness <trendlinesystems@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___