Friday, May 2, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Pulp production, question for Mikey

I'm clearing out my inbox and can't delete this without one more response . . .
 
I'm thinking the mix will settle better if I pump it into the porous form with all the water in it instead of draining it first.  I think the chance of voids in the papercrete will be less that way . . .
 
Mikey?   Based on your battery room experience, which would you recommend?
 
ElfN
----- Original Message -----
 
I am excited about your project(s). I plan to do something similar soon and will learn from your experience.


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: elf@elfnori.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:44:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Pulp production

You're absolutely right.  The downside is it's difficult to get plans to solidify because of all the possibilities.
 
I'm using in-place porous forms.  I need to be able to pour or pump the mix into my forms.  Alternately, I need to be able to drain the mix, then dump it into the forms.
 
ElfN
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___