Saturday, May 24, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Link to Container Home

Interesting if you like that kinda thing.  I am thinking of using containers particularly for my shop and maybe for my house.  I will only use them as cheap structural elements not as the form of my building.  That is what papercrete infill is for J

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ashok Mathur
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 8:06 AM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] Link to Container Home

 

Dear List
Click to go to a site displaying an interesting container home.
http://www.inhabitat.com/2008/05/23/ross-stevens-new-zealand-container-house/#more-10739
Regards
Ashok

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___