Thursday, May 8, 2008

[papercreters] OT - Looking for an assist from someone out west

Hiya, fellow PC'ers. I have a non-papercrete project I am working on
and I am looking for a source of some inexpensive sage brush branches.
As far as I can tell they are neither endangered nor an invasive, so I
don't think shipping them would be doing anything unethical. If you
have some on your property and would be willing to send me some I
would gladly send postage, etc.

For those who are curious (and if you aren't, not sure how you found
this list =P ) the project is making some miniature scenery for a war
game. The sage branches make decent to scale tree trunks for the
6-25mm scale models and I will need enough that buying them precut one
at a time is prohibitive.

If you got this far, thanks for reading. I can be contacted at eepjr24
at hotmail dot com. Just replace the at and dot with the punctuation
for the email address. Thanks again for taking the time.

- Ernie


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/