Thursday, May 8, 2008

[papercreters] New to this awesome group

Hi there,
I'm new and am totally thrilled to find this group. My husband & I are looking for land right now so we can build a home as well as raise our own food (animal, veggies & fruits). Papercrete intrigues me. We're in Arizona and will soon find out if using this alternative method is accepted in our county. (I sure hope so). I'm interested in finding out everything I can about building our own hom, using PC & other ways to keep costs down. We'll be going off grid, as we're tired of paying too much for electric & gas.
We have 7 children at home right now & every one (except the baby... he's too young to know) is excited about building our home.
 
Blessings,
Retta
 
Why send a card when you can send a cake?
http://www.greetingcakeco.com/sweetsentimentz
Independent Distributor ID #07102076
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___